So, wearing dresses? Is awesome. They're so comfy! I wore one last night at a get-together. I wimped out and wore a short sleeved sweater with it because I couldn't handle being sleeveless around so many new people. But, baby steps! I wish I had a couple more cotton ones with short sleeves. One day!
I'm working on those drawings of my physical therapy exercises for you guys. I can't draw so gave up on that and am trying to do them in paint which is even more hilarious. I haven't forgotten! I'll, hopefully, have them done and posted with explanations by the end of next week.
I've added cardio to my daily routine. Well, okay, today was the first day but I'm optimistic! I discovered that if I read while I'm pedaling, the time seriously flies by. I did 20 minutes without even realizing it! Multi-tasking score!
To answer a recent question about what I can and can't eat (paraphrasing): nope, I have no problems eating anything, really. Too much fried foods or sugar make me sick but I have no problem if they're in average amounts. I can drink alcohol with no problem. Essentially, I get drunk incredibly quickly but also sober up super fast as well. I have trouble with pasta and rice. I can eat both but they tend to fill me up quicker than I anticipate and I end up sick about ½ the time because of that.
Speaking of food, things are going really well with The Fat Nutritionist. She's helping and teaching me so much.
Simple Goals for June
* Buy new glasses – Well, I got the eye exam done! One eye improved and one eye worsened. What the hell, eyes, at least change in unison! I'm going to order them in August, hopefully.
Simple Goals for July
* Go sleeveless in public - not just with close friends but actually out in public
* Donate platelets twice
* Read a book
* Take more pictures
* Make another video - if you have questions or topics or memes I can discuss/answer in video form, do let me know
* Repot my succulents and cacti
* Don't overdraw my bank account
* Post two sex toy reviews